Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Magic"

So, blessings happen to be time consuming; Which is why I have not posted so much! 34 job applications, 4 interviews, and many long grueling months without income: I have finally started my job. Yippee! Of course, it's a VERY part time job (which is good anyways, because I happen to be a full time student), and it's already started off extremely interesting. Of course, I work with all women. I like them all so much (so far), but truthfully, I'm waiting for the claws to come out.

When women are around each other, strange things start happening. Their cycles (periods, time of month, aunt dotty, bloody Mary, etc.) start to sync up. I can think of a couple of reasons this might happen: maybe Mother Nature is lazy and only feels like making one trip,God has a thing for soap operas, or Buddha just has a sick sense of humor. Maybe there is just some kind of weird science to it all. Your guess is as good as mine. For the sake of time and lack of understanding, we'll just call it "magic."

When the magic begins, you have several different types of "cyclists." Here's a comically accurate list:
It doesn't matter which one women are, though. If you take more than one and put them in the same room, it turns into a disaster. So, as I begin working more at this all female store, as I continue living with two females, and being friends with many females... life is about to get very interesting.

To cyclists: Remember, you are in control of your actions. If you act like #2 or #7 on the list of crazies, then you will get what you deserve. If you respect others, they'll respect you. (I feel like this is just a general life lesson that everyone should know, though.) Don't use your syndrome as an excuse.
*(By the way... did you know that PMS stands for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome? I just learned that. Just so you know, there is nothing "pre" about anything that goes on with Menstrual Syndrome. I bet a man named it.)

To the men of cyclists:  Don't try to make her feel better: it won't work. Don't try to compliment her: she won't believe you. Don't try to argue with her: she will win. Give your lady some space. Or some chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. You never fail to amaze me!!! You are so intuitive, entertaining and funny!!! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete